What is involved in the Strategic Planning Process?
TJs strategic planning process:
All of our work has one purpose:
- Listening Sessions Facilitated by Triangle Associates, these sessions were the first steps in the development of the Strategic Plan. Broad participation by the entire school community was solicited to create a shared vision for TJ.
- Surveys of TJ parents, students, faculty, staff, alumni, grandparents, and friends.
- Workshop Retreat Participants included a cross section of our school community representing the faculty, students, parents, administration, and others.
- Editing Process An editing process took place over the spring months to produce a final draft of the 2016 Strategic Plan for approval by the Board of Trustees in August. Once approved, the document was shared widely with the TJ community.
- Review of edited draft by administration, faculty, and staff.
- Approval by Board
- Dissemination and Implementation
The creation and sustenance of the best possible environment for student growth and development. As we continue to prepare students for full lives in an ever-changing world, we invite you to share in the exciting process.